“The best massage I have ever had!” Evening Times
Welcome to the wonderful world of Shiatsu and Thai Massage. My name is Lucy Trend and I run Shiatsu & Thai Massage Training Scotland in the City Centre of Glasgow, Scotland.
I’m a registered practitioner and teacher of Shiatsu and traditional Thai Massage therapies. I offer in person and online treatments, and also Classes, Workshops, and Training Courses from beginner to professional level. I am also a trained Mindfulness teacher and a doula and pregnancy specialist. If you are looking for well-being services for your workplace please enquire, I have a team of therapists and trainers and am happy to tailor to your business or event needs.
And If you’re not sure what you are looking for, please have a browse around this site and I hope you will find something to interest you!
I am delighted to announce that our premises are NOW OPEN AGAIN for training courses and one to one treatments! It’s going very well and we’re in the swing of it. We will ask you to wear a face covering and we are complying stringently with government guidelines for controlling the spread of Covid 19 Virus. Click here to see our information page. Appointments will also take place online for those who may still need to self isolate. (Please enquire).
May you Be Well…. May you Be Safe…. May you live with Ease….
“A fantastically comprehensive treatment, it was great” Tim Booth (lead singer of James)
“Shiatsu has helped me so much. My neck pain is gone, I’m more relaxed and able to cope with life, and I feel myself again!” Andrew, Glasgow
- Be at One – 30 mins Mini Mindfulness Session every Wednesday lunchtime
- Mini Make your own Thai Hot Herbal Compress course – Sat 21st November 2020 10.00-12.30
- Mini Thai Facial Massage course ONLINE ONLY – Sat 23rd January 2021 10.00-13.00
- Free Introduction to Mindfulness Based Living Online Course – 6.30-8.30pm Tuesday 2nd February 2021
- Mindfulness Based Living Online Course – 8 weekly sessions 6.30-8.30pm Tuesday 9th February to Tuesday 30th March 2021
- MINI THAI MASSAGE WORKSHOP FOR BELOVED FRIENDS. Saturday 13th February 2021 2pm-5pm
- Mini Thai Foot Massage course. Saturday 20th March 2021 2pm-5pm
- Massage for Pregnancy One Day Course: Thursday 25th March 2021
- Massage for Pregnancy Four Day Course: 25th-28th March 2021
- Mini Thai Abdominal Massage – 10am-1pm Saturday 24th April
- Mini Thai Massage Intro Course – Sat 13th Feb 2-5pm
- Onsite Seated Acupressure Massage Tuesdays 20th & 27th April 2021 10am-5pm
- Thai Foot Massage Certificate Course: begins Tuesday 8th and continues Tuesday 15th June 2021 10:00-16:45 (2 day course )
- Thai Yoga Massage Diploma Training next course starts October 2021
“ I absolutely loved the Advanced Thai Yoga Massage course. I now feel more confident than before and the delivery of my technique has improved so much because of it. My clients have noticed a huge difference since attending Lucy’s training and their feedback has been very positive, which now means I have more clients from recommendations. Lucy is an excellent tutor and makes learning easy ” Scott Robertson, February 2017
Follow the school on Facebook: Shiatsu and Thai Massage training Scotland