Next course coming up: Mini Thai Massage Intro Course – Sat 15th August 2020 10.00-13.00
“The best massage I have ever had!” Evening Times
Welcome to the wonderful world of Shiatsu and Thai Massage. My name is Lucy Trend and I run Shiatsu & Thai Massage Training Scotland in the City Centre of Glasgow, Scotland.
I’m a registered practitioner and teacher of Shiatsu and traditional Thai Massage therapies. I offer in person and online treatments, and also Classes, Workshops, and Training Courses from beginner to professional level. I am also a trained Mindfulness teacher and a doula and pregnancy specialist.
Our premises are reopening on 22nd July and we will be complying stringently with government guidelines for controlling the spread Covid 19 Virus. Appointments and trainings will also take place online for those who may still need to self isolate. One to One Online sessions can take two forms:
- Online in person session which involves a personalised consultation, to suit you – drawing from self Shiatsu or Thai Massage techniques incorporating Acupoints, Meridian stretching, Mindfulness or guided visualisation and further self care care recommendations, which can be emailed to you with any useful links etc. Please book as normal and your therapist will get in touch about which online video platform you prefer. Book here
- Distance Shiatsu Healing Session. We make the appointment but we’re not in phone or video contact during the session because you are resting and receiving and I am doing the Shiatsu diagnosis, and treatment, followed by assessment. I’ll send instructions beforehand, and request a summary of your needs for the session, and afterwards I’ll send my observations from the session and any useful and recommendations and information for you. Book here
If you are looking for wellbeing services for your workplace please enquire. And if you’re not sure what you are looking for, please have a browse around this site and I hope you will find something to interest you.
May you Be Well…. May you Be Safe…. May you live with Ease….
“A fantastically comprehensive treatment, it was great” Tim Booth (lead singer of James)
“Shiatsu has helped me so much. My neck pain is gone, I’m more relaxed and able to cope with life, and I feel myself again!” Andrew, Glasgow
- Be at One – Mini Mindfulness Session for your Wednesday lunchtimes
- Online Mini Thai Massage Intro Course – Sat 15th August 2020 10.00-13.00
- Thai Yoga Massage Diploma Training next course starts 10th October 2020
- Onsite Seated Acupressure Massage Thursdays 17th & 24th September 2020
- Introduction to Mindfulness session – Sat 19th September 2020 10.00-13.00
- Mindfulness Based Living Course – 8 monthly sessions begins Sat 3rd October 2020 10.00-12.00
- Mini Thai Facial Massage course – Sat 24th October 2020 10.00-13.00
- Thai Foot Massage Certificate Course: Tuesday 3rd and Tuesday 10th November 2020 10:00-16:45 (2 day course )
- Massage for Pregnancy One Day Course: 18th March 2021
- Massage for Pregnancy Four Day Course: 18th-21st March 2021
- Mini Thai Abdominal Massage – Dates tbc 10.00-13.00
- Mini Thai Massage Intro Course – in person dates tbc
“ I absolutely loved the Advanced Thai Yoga Massage course. I now feel more confident than before and the delivery of my technique has improved so much because of it. My clients have noticed a huge difference since attending Lucy’s training and their feedback has been very positive, which now means I have more clients from recommendations. Lucy is an excellent tutor and makes learning easy ” Scott Robertson, February 2017
Follow the school on Facebook: Shiatsu and Thai Massage training Scotland